NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES
Disclosure Paper on the personal data processing policy
pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016
concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (in short “GDPR”)
THE BRIDGE S.p.A (hereinafter “TB”), in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, provides you with this notice pursuant to Art. 14 of the GDPR (in short “Notice”) in its role of Controller of the personal data directly collected from the interested party.
In any case, the logical and physical security of the data and, in general, the confidentiality of the personal data processed will be guaranteed by taking all technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee their security.
A) Identity and contact information of the Controller
THE BRIDGE S.p.A.
registered offices in Scandicci (50018 - FI),
Via E. Codignola 14/16,
Fiscal Code and IVA (VAT) Registration 04253320487
Tel 055.7350654– firstname.lastname@example.org
B) Purpose of the processing the personal data will undergo and relevant legal basis Your personal data will be processed without obligation of consent for the following purposes:
• Searching and selecting of personnel for current and future open positions,
• Recruiting and supplementing the corporate staff
• Covering holiday time and leaves of employees.
• Candidate profiling.
The processing above meets the following legal bases:
• satisfying a request of the interested party - condition laid down by law in Art. 6, letter b) GDPR;
• pursuing a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, condition laid down by law in Art. 6, letter f) GDPR regarding finding and placing new employees in the company, evaluating and selecting candidates, checking the prerequisites for recruitment and/or for starting collaboration, or for the proposition of job offers consistent with the professional profile of the interested party, also in the other Piquadro Group Companies.
The granting of data marked on the online form with an asterisk (*) for the purposes described in the foregoing section is mandatory and the absence of the data and/or express refusal to processing them shall make it impossible for the Data Controller to execute the evaluation and selection of the candidates.
C) Processing of special data
As regards the candidates, the collection will concern only common data; therefore, the candidate is not required to specify the so-called special data as defined in Art. 9 of the Regulation 2016/679 or about their health. Please do not enter special data (or those “that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or union membership, data concerning the person's health or sex life or sexual orientation”). Exception is made to the case in which the data in question must be known because of the placement being made, with particular reference to the interested party belonging ot a protected category and possible pre-recruitment medical examinations.
C) Categories of recipients of disclosure of the personal data
For the purposes explained in the foregoing paragraph, the personal data you have given may be disclosed or made accessible:
1. to employees and collaborators of the Controller in their capacity of staff authorised to process the data (or the so-called “Data Processors”
2. to third parties outsourced to perform the activity on behalf of the Controller in their capacity of Data Processors, including:
• suppliers of services for managing the IT system and telecommunications networks, suppliers of services for managing the archiving of hard copy and/or electronic documents, suppliers of services for performing administrative activities - accountants, labour consultants, suppliers of recruiting services;
3. to other legal entities of the national and international Piquadro Group [additional information on the Group and on the legal entities making it up is available on the website www.piquadro.com/it].
The complete and updated list of the Data Processors can be received by sending a request in writing to the address email@example.com.
E) Storage and transfer of personal data abroad
Personal data are managed and stored in the cloud and on servers located inside the European Union owned by and/or available to the Controller and/or owned by and/or available to appointed third parties duly appointed Data Processors.
Data are transferred abroad to non-EU countries only as part of infragroup communications for needs strictly tied to carrying out recruiting activities and however in compliance with the provisions contained in Chapter V, GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed.
F) Period of storage of the personal data
The personal data are processed and stored for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected and are stored for 5 years, starting from the moment the CV is delivered. After this storage period has elapsed, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
G) Exercisable rights
In compliance with the provisions of Chapter III, Section I, GDPR, you may exercise the rights specified therein and in particular:
• Right of access - Obtain confirmation that processing of personal data concerning you is or is not in progress and, if so, receive information particularly concerning: purpose of processing, categories of personal data processed and storage period, recipients to whom they might be disclosed (Art. 15, GDPR)
• Right to correction - Obtain, without unjustified delay, correction of the incorrect personal data concerning you and the addition of incomplete personal data (Art. 16, GDPR)
• Right to erasure - Obtain, without unjustified delay, erasure of the incorrect personal data concerning you in those cases provided for by the GDPR (Art. 17, GDPR)
• Right to restriction - Obtain restriction of the processing in those cases provided for by the GDPR (Art. 18, GDPR)
• Right to portability - Receive the personal data concerning you in a structured format of common use readable by an automatic device, and obtain their transfer to another controller without impediments in those cases provided for by the GDPR (Art. 20, GDPR)
• Right to object - Objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Controller to continue the processing (Art. 21, GDPR)
• Right to make a complaint to the control authority - Make a complaint to the Privacy Guarantor, Piazza di Montecitorio no. 121, 00186 Roma (RM).
You may exercise these rights by simply sending a request by email to the address of the Data Controller firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES