PRIVACY NOTICE ACCORDING TO ART. 13 OF LD NO. 196 DATED 30 JUNE 2003.
1. PROCESSING METHOD AND PURPOSE
According to Art. 13 of the Personal Data Protection Code, we inform you that the data that you provide voluntarily through our website will be processed by The Bridge S.p.A. with registered offices in Scandicci (FI) Via E. Codignola 14/16, Italia, P.IVA 04253320487 (hereinafter referred to as “The Bridge”), as the Data Controller for personal data processing, exclusively for seeking and selecting personnel for current and future open positions, using paper or computer methods suitable for guaranteeing the safety and confidentiality of the data processing. The processing operations will be performed by employees designated by the Data Controller and/or the processing Supervisor who will then operate under their direct authority, in accordance with the instructions received.
Please remember that providing the data is optional, however refusing to provide it will make it impossible for the Data Controller to process your data and consequently make it impossible to deliver your curriculum and/or application and thus make any possible selection impossible.
Personal data voluntarily provided by you on the The Bridge website when applying, whether through the on-line form or by sending your curriculum vitae, will be saved in a management application by The Bridge and the company appointed by it, known as the “Processing officers” exclusively for the purposes indicated above and for the time indicated in the following notice for the employee search activities. Access to this application will only be permitted to The Bridge personnel who are responsible for processing the data or to companies appointed for this purpose.
The personal data of candidates who are selected may also be registered in an electronic database by The Bridge. For the purposes set forth in this paragraph, The Bridge agrees to comply with specific security measures to prevent data loss, illegal or improper use and unauthorized access, in full compliance with Articles 31-36 of LD N. 196/03 and related Annex B, Technical specifications regarding minimum security measures.
2. PROCESSING OF SENSITIVE DATA
Please do not enter sensitive data (information that “reveals ethnic or racial origin; religious, philosophical or other beliefs; political opinions; party, union or religious, philosophical or political memberships or personal data that indicates health conditions or sexual activity) unless it is absolutely necessary for selection purposes. Whenever data is entered into the online form or present in other documents that you have sent, please give your consent to process the data by ticking the box at the end of this notice (sub A). On the other hand, for the processing of sensitive data included in the curriculum vitae that you sent voluntarily, your consent is not necessary (as per Art. 26, paragraph 3, letter b-bis of LD no. 196/03).
3. COMMUNICATION AND INDIVIDUALS WHO COULD BECOME KNOWLEDGEABLE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Exclusively for the purposes set forth in point 1, your data could be communicated to third party personnel selection companies that The Bridge may do business with and which, in any event ensure the adoption of equivalent security and confidentiality criteria and the operate as External Data Controllers.
Furthermore, for the sole purpose of maintaining this website and the database containing the curricula received, The Bridge may use third parties who could, in that manner, have access to your data. In any case, those individuals will be designated as Data Controllers or Handlers and will receive proper operating instructions with particular reference to adopting the minimum security measures.
4. CONTROLLER AND HANDLER
The Data Controller is THE BRIDGE S.P.A. Scandicci (FI) Via E. Codignola 14/16, Italia, VAT NO 04253320487. The designated Handler according to Articles 4, paragraph 1, letter g and 29 of the Code, for your personal data is email@example.com (Human Resources Office) with headquarters in Scandicci (FI) Via E. Codignola 14/16, Italia, who you may contact to exercise your rights and to be notified of any other Handlers and to exercise your rights set forth in Art. 7:
1) The subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data that refers to him, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form.
2) The subject has the right to information regarding: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the processing methods and purposes; c) the logic applied in the event of processing using electronic devices; d) identification of the data controller, handlers and designated representatives according to Article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or category of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who could become knowledgeable of it as designated representative within the country, the handlers or those responsible for processing.
3) The subject has the right to: a) update, correct or, when desired, add to the data; b) delete, make anonymous or block data processed in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be saved for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed; c) proof that the operations set forth in letters a and b were made known, even regarding their content, to those to whom that data was communicated or distributed except when doing so is impossible or requires use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
4) The subject has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the use his/her personal data even though pertinent to the purposes for which it was collected; b) to the processing of his/her personal data for sending advertising or direct sales material or for market research or marketing communications.
Acknowledge having read the above, in reference to the processing of my sensitive personal data as set forth in previous point 2, collected by The Bridge S.p.A. for the purposes described above. Confirm having read and accepted the privacy notice