Notice, pursuant to and for the purposes referred to in Article 13, Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003.
In compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30, 2003, (Privacy Act), we are providing you with the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods used for processing the personal data you provide, as well as its communication and diffusion, the nature of the data in our possession and its distribution.
Purposes for the data processing, which you consent to where required (Article 23 Legislative Decree no. 196/03)
a) Managing processing of data related to:
• registration on this website, to purchase products;
• activities closely linked and instrumental to the management of the relations of on-line purchasing and conclusion of a contract, performance of operations based on the obligations arising from contracts, accounting operations (invoices, payments), data transfers to countries outside the EU within the limits of the law);
• the supply of goods and for the protection of rights arising from it and thus to ensure the performance of all activities related to the execution of the agreement and fulfil the related obligations, as well as for anonymous statistical surveys;
• processing of requests for information;
b) Managing processing of data related to:
• promotional communications that may be personalised for informational purposes through the sending of advertising posters and promotional paper documents, e-mails, newsletters, invitations;
• any programs and competitions;
Without prior consent from the user, his/her personal data will not be used for any of the purposes referred to in point b). At the time the personal information is provided, the user has the right to opt for this service.
Consent will be requested for any other purposes.
Data processing and storage methods
Processing will be carried out electronically, automatically and/or manually, using methods and tools aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, by persons authorised to do so in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 et seq. LD 196/03. Data will be stored at our headquarters in Gaggio Montano (BO) or at the premises of third parties identified from time to time to perform services to be provided for the time strictly necessary for the purposes stated above, and in any case not exceeding the period of time prescribed by law. In compliance with current legislation, specific security measures are in place to prevent data loss, illegal or improper use and unauthorised access.
Personal data for administrative and accounting purposes will be retained for a period not exceeding the administrative purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed, and will be kept for the purposes of profiling or marketing for a period not exceeding sixty months from the time of registration , except when transformed into anonymous form.
Communication and dissemination
The data of a personal nature, for which the processing will not be disclosed, may instead be conveyed by The Bridge Spa for the purposes listed above to companies contractually bound to The Bridge Spa or part of its distribution network, possibly also in other countries outside the European Union, and in this case will be processed exclusively for the aforementioned purposes. The data may be transmitted abroad within the European Union, in accordance with and within the limits of Art. 42 of LD No. 196/2003. The personal information may be transferred abroad to countries outside the EU and within the limits set forth in articles 43 and 44 letter b) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The data may be disclosed to third parties in the following categories:
• those that provide services for the management of the information system used by The Bridge Spa and the telecommunications networks and the company responsible for managing e- commerce;
• those parties, even abroad, responsible for the management of paper and/or computerised storage;
• services companies for the acquisition, recording and processing of data from documents, or supports provided and created by the customers themselves with for the purpose of large operations related to payments, bills, checks and other securities;
• those engaged in customer support, including through websites (e.g., call centres, help desks, etc.).
• professionals, firms or companies providing assistance and advice, also for company organisational management control;
• companies contractually bound to The Bridge Spa ;
• organisations and Public Administrations for checks and controls in compliance with tax and civil obligations;
• banks and credit and insurance institutions for the conduct of economic activities (payments/receipts) and insurance activities;
• those that perform inspections, auditing and certification activities carried out by The Bridge Spa even in the customers' interests.
• for the purposes of point b), personal data may be disclosed to any third party for commercial communications activities on behalf of The Bridge Spa
Subjects belonging to the above categories are responsible for data processing, or act independently as Data Controllers.
The list of data handlers is constantly updated and available at the The Bridge Spa registered office. Any other communication or distribution will only be with your express consent.
The storage and transmission of personal data through the Internet is safeguarded by means of commonly used, up-to-date technology.
Nature of the data provision
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point a) is required, although not from a legal obligation, as it is necessary for you to register on this site and/or to conclude and execute the contract for purchase of goods. Refusal to consent to the processing of your data for the purposes mentioned above in paragraph a) makes it impossible to register and purchase of products from The Bridge Spa websites through which The Bridge Spa collects personal data. The refusal to give consent with respect to point a) makes it impossible to complete activities regarding your relationship with The Bridge Spa, which may also be unable to deliver the goods themselves, or those activities necessary for the performance of contractual obligations. The Data Controller also gives notice that any non-communication or miscommunication of any of the required data will lead to the following:
• the inability of the Controller to ensure the completion of the registration on this site and the appropriate handling of the data with regard to the contractual agreements for which the data processing is performed;
• the possible lack of correspondence of the data processed with any obligations imposed by fiscal, administrative and civil law.
If the data indicated as ""mandatory"" on the registration form is not provided, it will therefore be impossible to complete the registration process.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point b) is voluntary, in other words, it is not required by the law. Failure to provide the data for those purposes will make it impossible for The Bridge Spa to contact you for promotional communications, even customised ones.
Refusal to give consent for the purposes set out in point b) above, does not , on the other hand, involve any negative consequences with regard to your requests and to create the contract (the purposes referred to in point a)).
You will be able to assert your rights according to Art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30, 2003, by contacting the Data Controller at The Bridge Spa
In order to facilitate the service offered, The Bridge Spa uses ""cookies"" to provide better and more personalised service. A ""cookie"" is installed when the navigation session begins. If you do not want the ""cookies"" to be stored it on your hard drive, you must configure your browser to not accept them, using the recommended procedure for your specific browser, or by deleting them directly from your computer. If you do so, it can slow down the speed and quality of the service.
If you have not turned on the option that prevents the installation of ""cookies"" on your hard drive, you can check your hard disk by following the instruction manual for your operating system to know which servers have sent the ""cookies"". The Bridge Spa saves your typical navigation path in order to tailor our services as much as possible to your preferences. The user explicitly consents to the use of ""cookies"" by The Bridge Spa, without it being necessary to request approval each time.
You will be able to assert your rights according to Art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30, 2003, by contacting the Data Controller (or Data Handler if one has been appointed).
Art. 7. Rights of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to confirmation of whether or not there is any personal data related to him/her, even if not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the processing methods and purposes; c) the logic applied in the event of processing using electronic devices; d) identification of the data controller, data handlers and designated representative according to Article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or category of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who could become knowledgeable of it as designated representative within the country, handlers or those responsible for processing.
3. The interested party has the right to: a) update, correct or, when desired, add to the data; b) delete, make anonymous or block data processed in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be saved for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed; c) proof that the operations set forth in letters a and b were made known, even regarding their content, to those to whom that data was communicated or distributed except when doing so is impossible or requires use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
4. The interested party has the right to object in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his/her personal data even though pertinent to the purposes for which it was collected; b) to the processing of his/her personal data for sending advertising or direct sales material or for market research or marketing communications.
For any further information and/or details, questions or complaints regarding the processing of personal data, please write to the data handler indicated below:
The Data Controller is: The Bridge S.p.a. - Scandicci (FI) Via E. Codignola 14/16, Italia, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
If you no longer wish to be contacted, the use of your personal data will cease immediately. When contacting us, please provide your e-mail address, name, address and/or telephone numbers, to enable the correct handling of your request.
To unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time simply send an e-mail to the email@example.com or by mail to The Bridge S.p.a. - Scandicci (FI) Via E. Codignola 14/16, Italia, with the subject ""unsubscribe from mailing list"".
the updated list of data handlers will be communicated upon request, to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address just above